Do you know you have a hidden email list on your website? Increase your email list by exporting visitors’ emails from existing comments on your website
How to Export Email Addresses from WordPress Comments
This WordPress plugin will help you to create and export email list from existing comments on your website. Export comment author’s name, email address and website url as CSV or Text file.
Using Export Comment Author Emails plugin you can create and export email list from existing comments on your website. Export comment author’s name, email address and website url in CSV or plain text format. Some comments are marked as spam. This plugin will not take email address from spam comments. You can choose which fields you want to export. By default, it will export emails as Comma-Separated CSV file. You can choose the separator text. This is a very helpful plugin for email list building. You can import this exported file into any Email Marketing Services like MailChimp, GetResponse, AWeber, MailPoet, Drip, Hubspot, Marketo, ConvertKit, Infusionsoft, ConstantContact, MailerLite, CampaignMonitor, ActiveCampaign, Emma, Pardot, iContact, TotalSend, Customer.io , FeedBlitz etc.
- Short list – See a shot list of email address you can export**
- Count – See total count of email address or author’s other data you can export.
- Fields to export – Choose which fields of comment authors you want to export. There are three fields Name, Email address and Website url.
- File type – Select type of the export file.
- Delimiter – Set delimiter text. Fields will be separated by this text. Default is comma (,)
- Header Row – Include header row. First row will be the name of fields.
How To Use Export Comment Author Emails
Install and activate this plugin. You will see a submenu item ‘Export Comment Author Emails’ under the Tools Menu. Open that plugin page. Change any option if you need. Click Download button.
Check out another cool WordPress plugin WP Ad Guru developed by oneTarek.