Control automatic updates feature in WordPress 3.7+. Disable/Enable automatic core,plugin,theme,translation updates
This plugin let you enable or disable automatic updates features in WordPress 3.7+ which is enabled by default. You are able to control automatic core, plugin, themes, translation updates and vcs check. You can set permission to send you email after any type of core updates. Since 3.7, a typical WordPress install will now be able to automatically update itself when there is a new minor/security release available without any user input. For example, it will automatically update itself from WordPress 3.7 to 3.7.1. Auto updates are not enabled by default for major releases like 3.7.1 to 3.8. For various reasons, site owners may wish to disable this functionality. This plugin provides an easy way to do so. Automatic plugin and theme update are not enabled by default ,you can enable these.
Features and Change log
- Added New option page
- Disable all kind of automatic updates
- Control automatic core updates. Ablility to set different level(Development, Minor, Major ) of core update.
- Enable/disable automatic plugin updates.
- Enable/disable automatic theme updates.
- Enable/disable automatic translatoin updates.
- Control vcs check.
- Set permissoin to send mail after any core updates
- Initial release